Friday, June 25, 2010

Bottle Baby

One of my greatest pleasures in life is sitting down with my baby (even though he, at 14months, is entering the land of toddler time - when your the youngest of 5 you will always be the BABY) all snuggled up in his soft jammies, smelling fresh and ready for bed, and giving him his bottle. 




It's like the perfect break from everything that needs done. 
It's cuddle time.  Hand holding time.  Relaxed and sleepy time. 
Oh - I just love it. 




And even though he's been on all table food since 9 months and loves his sipper cups - I am having such a hard time packing up these bottles, donating them, or throwing them out.  It will be the end of an era. 
No more bottles in this house. 
But like I said... I'm not ready. 



So, bottle time in this house will
continue for a little while longer. 
And I'll love every single minute of it!
Photobucket