Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How about that!


Braden never ceases to amaze me!  Every now and then he brings something home from school that I didn't know they were working on and he has it mastered.  Which always seem kinda funny to me that he again knows something that I didn't teach him.  We have worked with him on shapes and I knew he knew the basic ones - circle, square, triangle, heart, rectangle and star.  But little did I know that he knew oval, pentagon, hexagon, octagon, and diamond.  I always love when I discover a new skill he has.  He has such a great memory the trick is getting him interested in learning whatever it is your trying to teach him.  I'm so thankful he has such a wonderful 1:1 aide at school.  She really gets him and he seems to adore her.  And that, my friends, is how you get Brady to learn.  If he wants to make you happy because he loves you then you can get him to do most anything. Except a haircut. And attend a volleyball game.  :)

Oh and don't pay attention to his orange moustache in the picture - it was his birthday and he had an orange pop as a special treat!
Photobucket